In today’s global economy, science and technology are becoming increasingly important. To succeed in this highly technological and information-based society, students need to develop their capabilities in math, science, and computing to a level higher than what was acceptable in the past. An education from ASMS will lead students into promising careers in computing, medicine, and other well-paying science-based careers. Let us prepare your student for a promising future.
- Cost: $0 (tuition, room, books, and board are FREE; students pay only an activity fee, which covers non-academic and student-centered events such as the yearbook, class trips, Prom, Winter Formal, and Geekfest).
- Since 2000, ASMS grads have earned nearly $190 million in merit-based scholarships.
- 100 percent of ASMS grads are accepted to college.
- More than half of our faculty members hold a doctoral or terminal degree; all have earned at least a master’s degree.
- The average class size is 16 students. However, many Directed Research courses have less than five students.
- Students have represented all 67 Alabama counties during the school’s history.
- ASMS has enrolled 138 National Merit Finalists since 1993.