In celebration of the unique importance of German-American transatlantic relations, ASMS German Honor Society and German Club staged a national traveling exhibit: First Encounters in Bedsole lobby. ASMS faculty member, Muriel Hoequist, serves as the advisor for these student organizations and led the initiative. The exhibit travels from institution to institution and was on the ASMS campus for about 4 days before being sent to its next location. ASMS students were able to read along in both German and English. Photos of students engaging with the exhibit were featured in the American Association of German Teachers October newsletter. Click here to view it! ASMS is featured on page 5.
- ASMS Hosts Mobile Baldwin County Chess League Tournament on
- Outside of Challenging Academics, Students Have Access to a Variety of Fine Arts Programs on
- Three ASMS Instructors Have Been Awarded Grants from Ingalls Shipbuilding on
- ASMS Alumni Kendrix Evans Works With Surgery Patients to Affect Change on
- ASMS Robotics Team Competes in the First Tech Competition on