Breakdown of the end-of-year events:
- Saturday, April 6 – Prom (open to all students) at the Battle House Renaissance Hotel. Prom call outs will begin at 7:30 p.m. A form will be available on the parent dashboard soon. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Friday, April 12 – Short day schedule, bus leaves ASMS at 2:30 p.m.
- April 15-22 – Break
- Saturday, May 4 – Registration Day (incoming ASMS students, new Ambassadors and RLSTs, and Parent Association volunteers)
- Friday, May 17 – Exam Day 1 (one morning exam only); ASMS Awards Day at 1:30 p.m. (event will be video recorded and posted to Facebook)
- Monday, May 20 – Exam Day 2
- Tuesday, May 21 – Exam Day 3
- Wednesday, May 22 – Exam Day 4
- Thursday, May 23 – Senior Honors Convocation at 11 a.m. followed by complimentary lunch for up to four family members ($8 for each additional ticket) at noon and graduation in the ASMS Auditorium at 3:00 p.m. Seniors would be expected to move out of their dorm rooms by 8 p.m. Thursday, May 23. There are no limits on the number of family and friends who can attend graduation. Honors Convocation and Graduation will be video recorded and posted to Facebook.