Parents, make sure to check out the photo albums on the front page of the newsletter!
As we approach the holidays, we seem to have more pesky germs everywhere! In order to promote infection control, I have asked the hall and residential advisors to meet with the students regarding general hygiene.
I have some great ideas for stocking stuffers!
– New toothbrush (Throw the old one away.)
– New water bottle (Please tell your child not to share it with friends!)
– New body wash or soap (Antibacterial is helpful!)
– Travel-size pack of face wipes (Students can keep them in their backpacks.)
– Hand sanitizer (Also to keep in their backpacks.)
If your student carries an EpiPen or inhaler, please check the expiration date while they’re home. Also make sure their medications are within date.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday season!
- The ASMS Parent Association wants to encourage more participation this year – from across the state in every area. We invite our Area Reps to reach out to their area families (via email or Facebook), check on them now that Q1 is finished, and perhaps schedule another gathering sometime soon. It can be a small morning coffee, a holiday social, or anything else that might encourage area families to get together, communicate, and feel welcomed. If you’ve lost your area mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Happy Holidays from the ASMS PA!
- Aspirations in Computing Award Applications
- Smith Scholarship Info