Code Quest 2019
Code Quest is an annual computer programming competition where teams of 2-3 High School students each work together for 2.5 hours to solve problems by using JAVA, Python, VB.net, C, and/or C++ programming to complete the “quest.” The problem set consists of 15-20 challenging problems created by Lockheed Martin engineers and computer programmers. Code Quest 2019 Will Be Held on April 27th. Registration will open January 21, 2019.
Polar Bear Plunge this Saturday!
Breakdown of the end-of-year events:
- Saturday, April 6 – Prom (open to all students) at the Battle House Renaissance Hotel. Prom call outs will begin at 7:30 p.m. A form will be available on the parent dashboard soon. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Friday, April 12 – Short day schedule, bus leaves ASMS at 2:30 p.m.
- April 15-22 – Break
- Saturday, May 4 – Registration Day (incoming ASMS students, new Ambassadors and RLSTs, and Parent Association volunteers)
- Friday, May 17 – Exam Day 1 (one morning exam only); ASMS Awards Day at 1:30 p.m. (event will be video recorded and posted to Facebook)
- Monday, May 20 – Exam Day 2
- Tuesday, May 21 – Exam Day 3
- Wednesday, May 22 – Exam Day 4
- Thursday, May 23 – Senior Honors Convocation at 11 a.m. followed by complimentary lunch for up to four family members ($8 for each additional ticket) at noon and graduation in the ASMS Auditorium at 3:00 p.m. Seniors would be expected to move out of their dorm rooms by 8 p.m. Thursday, May 23. There are no limits on the number of family and friends who can attend graduation. Honors Convocation and Graduation will be video recorded and posted to Facebook.